03-23-2018, 09:36 PM
Ah hello darkness, my old friend....
@Spiritmon
It probably help to summon Rose and use her as a mobile torch along with Phantrump moving out and about, and picking up any large enough branch along the way to have her lit it into a makeshift hand held torch for more light. Just a suggestion, though!
@Spiritmon
It probably help to summon Rose and use her as a mobile torch along with Phantrump moving out and about, and picking up any large enough branch along the way to have her lit it into a makeshift hand held torch for more light. Just a suggestion, though!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


