Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(03-25-2018, 06:19 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: "Umm.....I would much prefer we keep or union hush hush, at least for the time being. I'm still.....uncomfortable with the idea despite how much I....I love you, and the thought of being under intense scrutiny by Nathan and Heart for our affections.....that unnerves me greatly. If they discover our relationship on their own, so be it, but I rather not give them any hints for our own peace of mind. At least, not until we both have settled fully with our.....feelings with one another...."

Awwwww. <3 Granted, we'll keep it in-chara secret. (Assume that she also accepts the requesto to talk)

Alolan Vulpix is out when Shiva is lounging in Relic Cafe but not during visiting the wings, if Ventus a comes to the others there, he'll surely see it. But I'll reply to you tomorrow, Windos, because I'm tired and need to head to bed, do forgive me.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]

--Windos is my OTP ❤---

`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: qt5IPWF.png]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 03-25-2018, 06:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 151 Guest(s)