Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(03-30-2018, 11:49 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Do take your time!~ I'd simply appreciate if we could start the next in-game Day IRL-today or as the first thing tomorrow.

Windos, maybe you want to talk with Shiva about I-don't-know what meanwhile  or simultaneously to have that wrapped up as well, in case you're having the time to do so of course? Don't have too, that just came to my mind now.

Yeah, we can do it simultaneously with Nathan's Surprise Birthday Party scene, just set it up were Shiva confront Ven about it in their shared room, my love! Oh, and Shiva is allowed to hold and cuddle Azrael so long as she like it and the dark angel allows! Has to get used to Papa's girlfriend, after all!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 03-30-2018, 12:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 46 Guest(s)