Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
Going to wait until everyone else posts before I do, as I want to know exactly what each character is doing before I start drafting what my character does. That, and I'm busy packing away and washing things in preparation for vacating my dorm tomorrow, so I'm not going to have that much time to post to begin with!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 05-01-2018, 06:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 56 Guest(s)