Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(05-02-2018, 06:22 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 06:17 PM)Iron Wrote: Chingling was caught! He eventually goes into the safari ball.

Ahahahahahahaha thank you! That came faster than I thought.
One way or the other, I'm fine with moving on then - but I won't get to choose a new Encounter or such until I'm back from work.

Work tonight, or tomorrow? If its tonight, that's rather......odd, considering what I know of your scheduale. Are they overworking you to the bone, honey......?

As for Ninjask, woo hoo! Still slightly Disobedient, but with 3 Loyalty and a suit of options for him to employ regardless of orders, its not all that bad! That, and when I eventually get Sword Dance and maybe Baton Pass......hehehehe.......

Have a question for the group, though: what ever happened to that TM for Ariel Ace? Nobody said anything about it, and I only remember it just now due to it being one of the only Flying moves Ninjask can learn, knowing its final fate would be helpful!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 05-02-2018, 06:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 72 Guest(s)