Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(05-15-2018, 05:16 PM)Iron Wrote: Your math has definitely improved. I think you were a good narrator when you started. Your backstory has been polished and finally revealed, which is always an exciting moment. (I've been in campaigns before where I never even got to reveal it lol).

Really? That sounds like a wasted effort :C
None so far has cared to ask Shiva about her background, but it's known her life has been peaceful for the most part except that dark Nidoking-Chapter and a friendly Encounter with a Zoroark that I've been inspired to lately, it doesn't have much details so far but it'd explain her interest in mysterious things to a degree.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]

--Windos is my OTP ❤---

`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: qt5IPWF.png]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-15-2018, 05:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 44 Guest(s)