Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
Well, everyone has caught/more or less finished their given Encounter successfully, so I guess the group can move onwards to the next set of Encounter! Have to say I found Shiva tricking a Pokémon into a Pokeball to be quite deviously fun to watch and barely succeed! She becoming more and more like the Fairies she loves, which may be good for her and worrisome for Ventus, hehehe!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 05-15-2018, 06:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 33 Guest(s)