Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(05-18-2018, 05:16 PM)Iron Wrote: Super Eevee reminds me a bit of the Celadon campaign! You'll see why when you play it.

Should I move on to Day 60?

I totally, totally agree with ya, dude.  I might not have played it, but I have watched a (partial) LP of an old version of it before.  Ooh boy, that was a wild ride...that's another one I wouldn't mind looking into playing eventually (I tend to hold off on playing rom hacks and fan games until their at least mostly done, typically).

If nothing of particular note happens during the night, sure!  I wanted to setup the private conversation between Nathan and Shiva so it could be done as a flashback anyways
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Dragonstrike - 05-18-2018, 05:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 44 Guest(s)