Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(05-19-2018, 05:21 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: In all these years I work in this vital industry I never see something similar to happen. A Fire pokemon be freeze by a ice attack.

Oh yeah, that's always been possible.  Ice and pokemon with Magma Armor are the only things immune to it.

Fun Fact: in gen 1, Fire didn't even resist ice.  Funnily enough, that made Charizard and Moltres weak to it!

Also, technically, you've seen it in this campaign, too.  Orthros got frozen, he just thawed himself out because pokerole rules are looser.

Some moves in the games also allow the user to thaw themselves out immediately and still attack in the same turn.  Notable ones I remember off the top of my head are Flame Wheel, Sacred Fire, and Scald.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Dragonstrike - 05-19-2018, 05:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 48 Guest(s)