Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(05-19-2018, 11:21 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Also, I have a non serious question for everyone player: how would you have tried to conquer Frosthra, if it were you that was force to fight them instead of Ven?

Non-seriously, using all my Grass Types and Azumarill to provide easy kills for the frosty moth.
Seriously, that's a good question.... I'd probably rely on Tropius' SE-Gust, Lilith with neutral STAB-Psyshock and Dizzy's help to wear it down.

Speaking of it, that Frosthra already knows Freeze-Dry ! <3 Iron, there are a few questions incoming to you privately before I'll get to type up orders for the next Round, including the one how Shiva can teach that move to Vulpix. Lol, I've been scared over the Encounter, but Dizzy practically saved the day.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]

--Windos is my OTP ❤---

`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: qt5IPWF.png]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-20-2018, 06:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 41 Guest(s)