Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(05-22-2018, 04:19 PM)Iron Wrote: The Quickpage isn't as easy to edit as I would like.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h_qf...sp=sharing

So please use AT LEAST ONE OF this doc or the Quickpage to keep accurate track of who is in your party.

Might be a good idea to link to the doc in your character sheet if you want.

Anyone can view and edit so don't put anything secret in there.

Will link that on my Quickpage right away!

I'll still definitely edit the Quickpage when I'm able to and keep the party up to date there.  However, I see an inconsistency between my notes and those ones because Nylon hasn't said what he's done with any of his on-hand pokemon.  Valder is supposed to have Starmie, Grid, and Zippy on loan atm according to my notes.  I don't know if he's sent Starmie, Grid, or Delta Pineco to the PC.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Dragonstrike - 05-22-2018, 04:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 60 Guest(s)