Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(05-28-2018, 06:59 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Ironically, this also means I have access to all three pokemon that learn Transform naturally (Ditto, Mew, and Masking/Dramsama) across both this campaign and the Celadon one.

Lol.

Huh.......how about that. Not sure that's a good thing with you having that monopoly, but that's the way the cookie crumbles, I suppose.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 05-28-2018, 07:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 74 Guest(s)