Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(06-04-2018, 01:14 PM)Nylon Wrote: I'm here. What do I need tp know before I make a decision. I saw I had 6 alerts and figured someone might have called...

We're in the home stretch for Atheneum after encountering a Slowking that was quoting a book titled 'The Gauntlet'.

On the way there, we encountered 5 Reuniclus.  With metal pieces in their heads.  And they were accompanied by an oily voice that 'congratulated' us on getting this far (i.e. the Scimitars were managing to tail us anyways and are now ready to make us 'disappear').  The Reuniclus joined hands to amplify their psychic abilities, took cover behind pillars that were in the room, have both Light Screen and Reflect set up, and attempted to psychically influence us to just give ourselves in.  That didn't work, so now we're fighting them.

Because they're behind cover and have dual screens set up, damaging them without Ghost types, the Infiltrator Ability, and moves like EQ which can inherently bypass cover is going to be incredibly difficult, so Windos has been pushing for Mamo to use EQ to try and take out all 5 ASAP.  If we don't want to risk trashing some of our pokemon (and potentially ourselves) with EQ, the main alternative is to try focusing down the Reuni one at a time with our most powerful single target attacks.

Just need to know what pokemon you want to use and how you want to go about this, basically. I've been holding off on stating what my pokemon choices are until you've figured out what you're sending out.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Dragonstrike - 06-04-2018, 01:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 86 Guest(s)