06-06-2018, 04:54 PM
(06-06-2018, 04:07 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:(06-06-2018, 03:49 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Oh my.......didn't expect Lucifer to evolve right then, but now he's all grown up and ready to right and proper raze and pillage to his heart's content.....with his brother's permission, of course! The downside is that he can no longer can cuddle in Ven's sweater or perch on his shoulder, but I believe both will get over that in due time!
Considering Lucifer's been with the party for longer than Valder and Theo have, and Theo is getting close to evolving, I kinda saw that coming(He also only has 3 Disobedience thanks to Nathan insisting on healing him and Calam ASAP. You're welcome)
Incoming Boombursts! ...eventually! (Vibrava could actually learn it too, thinking about it...)
Lucifer already had 4 Loyalty by the time that he Evolved, so that Disobedience decrease was more of a good thing for the group, since they could have been able to order him around without too much difficulty/setup. Still, a slightly less aggressive Dragon type is always a good thing, so kudos to you regardless!
I was thinking about getting Hurricane instead of Boomburst now, since Ao Gaung will eventually be putting Rain to good use, so the fallen angel would be able to spam them with ready abandon ! That, and between Wide Lens and Tailwind, its regular accuracy is no problem for him, so going with it as a cheaper option that doesn't inflict AoE damage on allies!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


(He also only has 3 Disobedience thanks to Nathan insisting on healing him and Calam ASAP. You're welcome)