Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(06-08-2018, 06:20 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Well, this was an interesting read.  Interesting theory concerning Genesect's origins, tbh.

Agreed! Never really thought of Genesect as being based any one insect in particular, but the Termite Ancestral Species thing sounds like it has some merit by the way they present their info! Wish I knew where other theories available for the Legendary Bug, as my interests are now piqued!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 06-08-2018, 06:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)