Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(06-09-2018, 10:39 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I'm typing on a post in the background, you'll see.

I know it'll need GM's approval - but while this move would be cool for sure, the thought of it came after I've already found 3 other moves I'd enjoy for my Pokemon, so it's not top-priority... But given that for Tandormon the WHOLE TM-list is available, I'd assume it's the same for an Alolamon; but just out of curiosity: Would TM70 Aurora Veil be in the Library to your discretion, Iron, or not yet?

In A-Vulpix/Ninetales' defense, Aurora Veil is actually a ? move for it in the 1.2 rulebook.  But that also depends on how little Iron wants to mess with stuff introduced in Gen 7.

I'm also debating what I should teach some of my pokemon...most of it would be for coverage or utility.  Thinking that Juliet and Kirlia/Gallade would be the main candidates...just have to decide which coverage/utility moves they're going to get... (as tempting as OHKO cheesing is, I think I'll be getting my fill of it in the Celadon Campaign as it is)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Dragonstrike - 06-09-2018, 10:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 44 Guest(s)