Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(06-10-2018, 12:13 PM)Iron Wrote: However, you have heard of some Pokemon evolving when exposed to the Time Capsule, since it is akin to a trading machine.

Oh! If you are now up to fulfill what we once agreed concerning Haunter's evolution @Nylon, Shiva is all ready for it.


Also, heads-up: I'll need one of my Pokemon to evolve as well to gain access to a TM-move I'd like to teach it in Atheneum, but to do so it needs a quick 2vs2 battle in the courtyard of Atheneum. Who of you people is up to help me here? I'd be rather thankful, please!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]

--Windos is my OTP ❤---

`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: qt5IPWF.png]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 06-10-2018, 12:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 65 Guest(s)