06-14-2018, 06:15 PM
(06-14-2018, 06:10 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:(06-14-2018, 06:03 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Such wicked punishment on those nerdowells…..I love it! Quick, have Shiva find some spellbooks so she can use them on the Scimitars in private, mwahahahaha!
In my mind a Shiva in a black and long robe appears, fearlessly and skillfully swirling around Delphox's everburning wand: Sparks are flying everywhere, burning those pityful souls who dare getting in her way.
Besides, is Ventus reacting to 'his' Delibird hatching or doesn't he notice/care? Just curious, dear!~
Now that is an mental image that would strike terror and admiration in the hearts of many! All hail the benevolent Dark Lord Shiva, and court of mystical and magical Pokémon!
He's actively avoiding Shiva and the rest of the group, so he is entirely unaware of the event taking place dear, and probably only minimally react with some small kindess towards the chick if he was aware. Sorry about that, honey...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


