Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(06-14-2018, 06:35 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 06:31 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: That is one reason, but not the only one. He'll get over once he has time to.....mull things over and come to terms with the issues presented before him, which will happen shortly after the group departs from Antheneum/its surroundings for good. Well, if nothing else serves to cause him to closter up again, or provoke him into displaying great emotion, that is.

Like I said, that's the short explanation.

Yes, I'm rather annoyed about this topic.

Guys, could we please avoid conflict between us. All of us already felt conflict more than enough. We received awesome upgrades in our pokemon members, we find information about Shaymin, Genesect, Arbokite AND the location of HM-Dive. Not to mention we can now have a point in Loaylty for Ghosts, Dragons and Psychic pokemon. And I get a cool book about Delta Pokemon who will help both Heart, Nathan AND Ventus to understand a bit more of that species. I call that a victory. Also is Ventus try that bloodline thing? You know, the one you get one 1 point with Dragon, Ghost or Psychic?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Spiritmon - 06-14-2018, 06:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 49 Guest(s)