Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(06-15-2018, 03:50 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: ...tax collectors accompanied by Shedinja is a scary thought, yo...definitely a rather obscure piece of trivia, that...

It would certainly incentivize the common folk to pay their taxes, or suffer the consequence of losing of their immortal SOUL if they fail to pay the cost of living! Brr…government duties at its most chilling!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 06-15-2018, 04:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)