06-26-2018, 12:17 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2018, 12:19 PM by PhantomUnderYourDesk.)
(06-26-2018, 11:58 AM)Iron Wrote: And you may not want to do a full 6-Pokemon battle anyway. They take a long time.
I do wish for a full Team battle though if okay, for the reason of INTRODUCTORY battle, please? Rarely is it reasoned to have one, and I don't wish to be left behind while everyone else might get to do a full team battle with new chara. Alright? I don't mind if it'll take long to be rolled out, that's partially a reason why I'm trying to get as much as possible/the most time-consuming activities done during the current in-game Day. About specifics or handicaps...that's a good idea, actually. Maybe it'd do well if we'd discuss what's possible and fine for you via PM, Windos?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。
。・:*:・゚’★❤`
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。
。・:*:・゚’★❤`


