Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(07-11-2018, 12:29 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Not to burst any bubbles, but I believe the 'two eggs' is just one.  Either that, or it hatched already into the Water Gun Smoochum.  I'm not sure which is the case, since Nylon never clarified if the pink and yellow Smoochum egg was sent to the PC or kept on his person as I recall.  If he did keep it on his person, the egg has hatched already according to Iron, and I don't know if Valder would leave Smoochum behind if that's the case.

Smoochum did hatch, and one of you can have it. It hasn't gained any experience since it hatched.
I told Valder he could give you some going-away presents, so there will still be a yellow Egg that isn't one of the hatched Eggs.
The Egg Checker reveals it is a Dunsparce with a pedigree.

Remember Pokemon lose 1 Happiness and 1 Loyalty (to a min of 0) when traded (or given away).
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Iron - 07-11-2018, 01:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 39 Guest(s)