Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(07-29-2018, 01:17 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 01:06 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I'm almost too shy to say that, but the Skull Ruins Party Doc is pretty outdated. Am I the only one who actually takes care to update it regularly for my chara...?

Apparently so! Need to get on it myself, when I remember the link to the page....

Lolz. Eh, do you need the link then? If so, here you go my dear! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h_qf...IYAQ/edit#
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]

--Windos is my OTP ❤---

`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: qt5IPWF.png]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 07-29-2018, 01:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 109 Guest(s)