07-30-2018, 04:28 PM
(07-30-2018, 01:02 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: That battle ZambonivsHeart looked as it was almost too easy o.o Of course, if you're mostly if not only concentrate on leveling Stats that are used in battle, such a result may be the reward - congrats for winning, Heart! See, you even made it without loaned Charcoal. ^^ (Hopefully I may still burrow the Silk Scarf for my upcoming battle against Tanuki for a favour, please?) I'll continue worrying myself through Chuckles then.
Speaking of that, when did you people (mostly Heart and Terra) wanted to approach her /Tanuki) for a Gym Battle actually? I very carefully planned mine as a second Encounter of the next Day, but it can be postponed if there are strong desires. I don't wish to travel on before haven gotten a fair chance to battle Tanuki in her Gym though, unless plot forces us - would Tanuki take two challenger's a day however? *looks over to GM*
(07-30-2018, 01:29 PM)Iron Wrote:(07-29-2018, 06:53 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:(07-29-2018, 06:47 PM)Iron Wrote: "And here is the Glass Badge - holographic and speedy and slippery like ice!" This badge increases Dex by 0.5 - you'll need Tanuki's badge to gain the full benefit.
Biiiiig discrepancy here, @Iron. Originally, you said the Glass Badge increases Strength, and the Poikilite Badge increases Dex.
(05-23-2017, 03:19 PM)Iron Wrote: The Glass Badge is a beautiful holographic badge of abstract shape. It increases your Strength by 0.5. This doesn't do anything until you collect another Strength-based badge. There are two badges for each stat throughout Creshire.
(08-03-2017, 03:15 PM)Iron Wrote:
"Here - the Poikilite Badge! It improves the nimbleness of Pokemon (Dexterity) in a process similar to that of a Mega Stone, strengthened by your bond with your Pokemon." He hands you a glittering navy-colored badge, shaped like a sailor emblem and speckled with holographic mineral. Side by side, you notice the two badges are slightly different based on the location of the embedded minerals.
You each get $500 for winning, and the badge! +0.5 Dex.
That's what my notes say too. I was thinking about Shiva's battle when I said that, sorry!
So @Spiritmon Zamboni's badge actually increases Strength, not Dex.
(07-30-2018, 01:37 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:(07-30-2018, 01:31 PM)Iron Wrote:(07-30-2018, 01:02 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: (...) would Tanuki take two challenger's a day however? *looks over to GM*
She can take two challengers in a day, but no more.
Humm. I guess I would still like to battle her on the Day after tomorrow as the first Encounter (means on Friday 28th May (Day 68) in game and get the stuff I mentioned above done tomorrow, Heart and Tetta can face her tomorrow both on a different Encounter Slot. Does that sound fair and okay, @Lord Windos and @Spiritmon?
In that case Iron my strengh would be around 3,5? Since my strengh is 3 +Badge (0,5) = 3,5.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.


Spoiler