Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
Ice Punch isn't a priority Move, mate. Sorry to say that, but that's a fact. Ice Punch on Nido ain't that useful, but on Aggron (If Iron permits) it would nicely take care of Ground types that would otherwise spell its DOOM. Still, that choice is up to you, so I ain't going to henpeck you about it. Just want you to keep in mind all other possible options, and the opportunity costs there in.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 08-02-2018, 07:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)