08-04-2018, 03:10 PM
(08-04-2018, 02:37 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Hooray then!~ Sleeping over things is an amazing thing when having to make decisions of any kind.
I'll miss Bergmite though. :C But him being a team member that only exists within a Box on PC isn't fair either.
I would say trading them away for Poke is the best option, as you will be losing Poke/Item out by releasing them Straight up. If anything else, give them to Zamboni, and he'll be grateful for the gift in some shape or manner.
As for other Pokémon that exist on your PC, how about Litwick, among others? Whatcha going to do about them?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


