Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(08-11-2018, 01:53 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 01:10 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: (Then can Terra simply pick up the Pokémon and wait for the right moment to toss it out to try and catch P-Bulba. ? Should be possible, right?)

I think the main question is if PB is caught, would it have Nathan's OT since Terra is only helping or Terra's since ge made the capture?

Terra would give the Pokémon right over to Nathan/register it in their OT (Their is president of this being a possibility, since Iron mentioned I could have done so for Overgrown Durant), so I don't think it will matter much. …Hopefully, anyway.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 08-11-2018, 03:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 62 Guest(s)