Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(08-19-2018, 10:41 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: *raises hand* I do, I do, please! Shiva naturally adores this beautiful Pokemon.
EDIT: It'd be far and appreciated though if Shiva is prioritized in this as Nathan...had interacted with Terra quite often already while I had barely despite wishing for it. :C

Please wait for me having started Shiva's Day in a post before actually heading out to the cave, Iron! >o<

(08-19-2018, 10:54 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 10:41 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: *raises hand* I do, I do, please! Shiva naturally adores this beautiful Pokemon.

Nathan actually has a question for Terra and Lapis Lazuli a well, if you can believe that.

It's kinda hard for anyone to not be impressed by what's widely considered to be the most beautiful pokemon to date.

Okie dokie lokie! Just don't fight over the right of who talks/interacts with Lapis mates! There's PLENTY of him to go around, and he wouldn't like such arguments!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 08-20-2018, 10:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 54 Guest(s)