08-31-2018, 11:14 AM
(08-31-2018, 11:03 AM)Iron Wrote: Here's a potential plan for using multiple actions for Shiva this turn (Page 48 example).
-Recall Delphox (I think I could even say recalling two Pokemon is a single Trainer action? same for Terra) - no roll
-Grab Unown OR send Raphael to do so - Dexterity + Survival
-Run away - Dexterity
While Terra is being Teleported, he could be using his own actions to recall his Pokemon.
That gives Mew two actions, but divided among all the characters it's unlikely anyone would die.
That sounds like something I can get behind, yes! I'll rather send Raphael to grab that Shiny U instead to doing so myself, as IF he gets hit by an attack I can instantly recall him into his Ball in contrary to if Shiva herself gets attacked... Would using Extreme Speed grant him an advantage or a bonus on the Dexterity+Survival-Check as this move triples a Pokemon's movement speed or will it not have any effect?
And is there time to send out Azumarill to use Helping Hand on Gallage to aid teleporting Terra into safety?
I'll probably spend a Will Point to ensure me an the Eevee Family escaping safely, similar like I did when we ran away from Seikamater.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。
。・:*:・゚’★❤`
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。
。・:*:・゚’★❤`


