09-03-2018, 11:24 AM
(09-03-2018, 09:03 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Hey, @Iron... (And everyonelse) I'm not feeling very well today, somewhat nauseous, weak and downcast, so I guess I'd rather rest for today instead of typing up responses here at the virtual game table. I'm sorry... Maybe at evening (after my time) I might feel better to throw out one reply or so, we'll see. Just wanted to let you know.
Oh my.....I hope you get MUCH better and very quickly, my dear. Its never good to so under the weather, so take care for the rest of the day, alright?
(09-03-2018, 09:12 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: One more thing... I'm sorry for objecting, but why did you brought that up Dragon, and more importantly: WHY did you agree to that Windos, when you knew that I wanted to spend the rest of Day with Terra to discuss various things and bond a little/get to know him and Genie more, all in a longer RP scene initiated by going Berry Foraging together? I expressed that here in MetaThread and look/looked forward to it, and you know that. I don't wish for that to be interrupted or cut down, or anything, that'd be...neither very nice, nor enjoyable in- AND outta-chara, and it'd go against what's hoped to achieve via all that discussing and talking with him. (which is, frankly, spending some quality time with him)
….I'm not usually one to be firm, but I'll say you are completely overreacting, Phantom. I was just going to see Anorith and react a tadbit with it via Terra/Melly, before waiting on you to agree to come with Terra, and let you kick things off the way you envision - Only would take one post on my part, at most. Anorith's debut will not be such a time killer that it would majorly delay our moment, so I don't know WHY you are getting so aggressive about it. Calm down, please.
(09-03-2018, 10:13 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: 3. It serves as a distraction from the current line of conversation IC, which Windos caught onto immediately. (Shiva is still free to respond to prior stuff as appropriate, though)
4. As Iron also said, everyone can always flash forward to stuff after this meeting if they wish, now that all the exp/inventory affecting stuff has been handled.
As Dragonstrike said, its also a way to get Terra/Heart from thinking about the events of Ancestor Cave, and there's literally nothing stopping us from just starting our Encounter, so all the more reason not to get worked up into a frenzy.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


