Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
All things being equal, since everyone's done interacting with Keni, and interhara conversation can take place without Iron super vision/or PM if it's not too important, I'd like it if the group +. Spots FINALLY move on to the next set of Encounters and/or big event. Thread has been stalled for a couple of days practically, do I want to kick it into high gear!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 10-02-2018, 10:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)