Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(10-06-2018, 12:05 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(10-06-2018, 05:41 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: As for the Bag of Ashes, he simply pocketed it after giving it a once over and deemed it was alright for him to do so. No clue what he could do with all this fine soot, but maybe Shiva or Nathan could get some use out of it.

I actually could make use of that if there's enough ash in there.  Good thinking.

I specifically picked it up because I remembered that Nathan knew how to make Glass Flutes, and planned on giving the soot to him later. Not too good with puzzles, but I am pretty good at remembering small details! 

Now, time to figure out how exactly to respond to Sir Artist and the little girl....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 10-06-2018, 01:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 58 Guest(s)