Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(10-14-2018, 12:54 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: I would like to lend a hand in the Hitmonlee encounter. Heart would like to help you there. Its not a good idea to go alone.

Thank you, the help is very appreciated. I'll just hope it won't backfire spectacularly or Shiva ends up being overshadowed by the help, if engaging in that Encounter I am planing to have Shiva blatantly refuse to run and instead go straight up for that Hitmonlee in order to aid King Sarimanok's side. Going for it is what I'm leaning towards now, though before I finally decide what Encounter I'll follow, I'd like to wait what GM answers to the questions I stated above, alright?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]

--Windos is my OTP ❤---

`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: qt5IPWF.png]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 10-14-2018, 01:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)