Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(10-27-2018, 09:27 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Well, I dont know if I going to let Shieldon stay in my party. I already have 2 strong Steel pokemon with me: Honedege and Lairon. And there D-Onix who I going to evolve him to D-Steelix. I going to sell that pokemon to get a few important items: One of them is a Flamethower move to teach Rose, because since the battle against those Nuzleaf I see I lack in some ranged moves with her, along with a better no-self damage move than Ember of Flame Wheel. The other items would be Ice Beam to Gustav, Shadow Ball to Viktor, Blizzard to Mudkip, Stone Edge to Lairon, Ice Punch when Caesar evolve, along with others...its gonna be difficult to choose another one.

Keep in mind that some of those will probably need GM approval.  Namely, all of them except Flamethrower on Rose because that's the only one that's actually listed in the book (because Chimchar can learn it via leveling, which automatically makes the TM compatible no matter what).

Viktor could also learn Shadow Claw via level, which is just as strong as Shadow Ball.  Another thing to note: he could use Phantom Force to effectively teleport out of any kind of entrapment because the he will always physically strike his target from behind due to interdimensional shenanigans. The strike itself isn't ranged, but Viktor can use it to attack from any reasonable distance due to the strange nature of the move.

BTW, expect Nathan to ask how the encounters with Shieldon and Bastiodon went after the thing with Terra and Deoxys is addressed sufficiently (for now).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Dragonstrike - 10-27-2018, 09:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 38 Guest(s)