Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(10-28-2018, 05:26 PM)Iron Wrote: That won't apply in this campaign. 



So yeah, where does the party head next? You know Shiva is inside the diner already. Perhaps you get a text from her saying what to expect: TVs with news on, lots of trainers, some unusual items on the menu, and even three Battling Rooms like Pokemon Centers have. 

Down the road will be similar to what you've experienced in the various ages.

I'm personally fine with going into the dinner, regardless of possible Trainer battles/trades. It be nice to have a legitimate break for our characters for a change of pace. That, and since Shiva is already in there, we might as well join her and check out the place ourselves.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 10-28-2018, 05:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 33 Guest(s)