Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(11-06-2018, 01:22 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(11-06-2018, 12:09 PM)Iron Wrote: Guys, it's Tech Week for Fiddler on the Roof! That means the days before opening night, when we first learn to use all our shiny new set pieces and technology like lights, sound cues, and microphones. I'll be updating a LOT less frequently.

Well, while that'll slow things down a bit, that's actually very fine to me as it provides me time that I can invest in other projects, and this Tech Week sounds super-exciting!~ May I ask when the performances for the wide audience start then? ^^ While I'd certainly would enjoy it a lot to watch it live, it's unfortunately obvious that I can't.

November 9th we open with an evening show. We run two weekends. 

It's a short time to get ready!
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Iron - 11-06-2018, 02:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 49 Guest(s)