11-13-2018, 05:13 PM
(11-13-2018, 05:01 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: ...I really hope our bags don't get searched in the end. Nathan has a lot of stuff that would be rather...suspect in its own right without any kind of context.
I mirror that sentiment, perhaps more so than you since Terra is actually carrying legitmate and deadily weapons and age appropriate armor from the King's Era. No matter how it is explained or rationalized, a big stoic yet intimidating man carrying around that type of gear is likely going to cause some sort of ruccus. There's also the fact that everyone in the party has more than six Pokemon in there stuff, and unless all our characters hide the extra Pokeballs somewhere on their person they'll be found and even more questions would be raised.
Worst case scenario, we could mop the floor with the PI's Group with combined forcefullness, since we have plenty of Pokemon with Spread Damage and/or are overwhelmingly strong enough to tank and spank with gusto. Problem with that is we'll probably be wanted criminals in the future/present for doing so, or cause a time paradox if that can't happen.
Another way we could get out of this without problem is just revealing the group is time travelers if questions come up about our ancient loot, and have Bill from the Future back us up. No telling how that will go, but it could save us from a lot of trouble....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


