Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(11-20-2018, 04:24 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Question, Dragonstrike : Has Nathan told Terra about his father and Pokemon yet? Need to know, since it'll determine how he reacts to the Scim's description. I don't think Ven would have included any details on their father in The Portfolio, in order to preserve their privacy/keep their family safe..

I just checked the PM (I still have it in my inbox for ease of access.  I'll be archiving it with a bunch of other PMs as well when I clean out my inbox).

Yes, Nathan did.  He basically told Terra about the entire adventure from his point of view (trying to be as unbiased during telling it as he could) so Terra would be caught up and fully informed sooner rather than later.

And also because Nathan was trying to have a little more trust in people he's only just met.  (Not regretting it so far, either!)

Before Terra reacts, however, there's something Nathan wants to do/say that'll definitely solidify for Terra that yes, Nathan is certain it is who he thinks it is.

Spira's the only one who doesn't know about that backstory in some form yet, but Nathan will provide some context for him later.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Dragonstrike - 11-20-2018, 06:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 50 Guest(s)