11-27-2018, 04:06 PM
(11-27-2018, 04:00 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:Don't really care what happens to her OOC, but I made my IC choice here.@Dragonstrike and @ Mikaruge108 : What is your choice regarding Juni's fate IC and OOC? I know we're sorta waiting on Thrawn's own opinion, but I'd like to hear yours first before then. OOC, I'm mainly up with killing Juni without Terra knowing about it after its been pointed out she could cause a time paradox and undo everything we've accomplished, as if she just disappears then the Scims, her 'friends' , and her mama can't track us down later if she gets out of prison or sends a message to them somehow. IC, however, Terra would probably just want to either leave Juni in the past to rot, or take her back to the present and hand her over to Dagny to deal with, as he rather against the whole 'murder is the best solution' dealio.
For thoughtfulness' shake, if Ventus were still around and didn't suffer an anerism from all the MAGIC stuff that's happened, he'd probably request some 'alone' time with the Scimitar, then use every 'trick' in his black books to make her spill her guts completely, then kill them off by making it look like an accident/claiming self defense. He'd be fairly ruthless and pleasent about it, given that the woman was in part responsible for making Marco go missing, and it be great stress relief to finally put one of his most hated enemies to rest permanently.


Spoiler