11-27-2018, 07:48 PM
(11-27-2018, 04:28 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
*Shrugs* Just was offering Ven's reaction as an aside, mate, so no need to be so against the idea of them. Its not like they'll happen, what with him essentially locked out of the campaign and all Events until the post game (if that), so it's only wistful thinking on my part. If anything, Heart's doing a fine enough job emulating the researcher's attitude towards the Scimitars that its somewhat relevant to bring up Ven's 'solution' to Juni , if only in a 'Why is your character acting like THEM?' sort of way.
@Spiritmon
Sorry about Terra's harsh reaction towards Heart, but I did say that he would be against the idea of murdering or doing terrible things to Juni to punish her. That, and after snubbed both Shiva and Nathan + blew their top over a difference in opinions , my character was on edge and thoroughly uneasy about the drama/their anger, and so did the simplest thing he could to put a stop to it once Heart escalated things again: rejecting those ideas and telling them in no uncertain terms he would NOT tolerate those things happening. I wanted to have a bonding moment between our charas. , but....well, that couldn't really happen after they done brought out the Lethal/Brainwashing options to the table. Maybe later we can try to patch things up and further their friendship after all is said and done/tempers have cooled , but not now.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


Spoiler