11-30-2018, 03:16 PM
If Shiva would be to meet those people that are logging the Great Forest before her bare eyes after she has just seen first-handed what wonders are found within there, she might just tear them to pieces. (Not literally, but it wouldn't be a nice scene at all)
I'd assume there are Pokemon living inside that cave? Because spending that Free Encounter to have Pancham and Purrloin engage in a Double Battle against a random encounter to have the former enjoy some more action + try the latter out right away sounds like an idea I can get behind. Would anyone want to join in cave exploration? I don't mind venturing in there alone if not, but if so we can team up maybe!
I'd assume there are Pokemon living inside that cave? Because spending that Free Encounter to have Pancham and Purrloin engage in a Double Battle against a random encounter to have the former enjoy some more action + try the latter out right away sounds like an idea I can get behind. Would anyone want to join in cave exploration? I don't mind venturing in there alone if not, but if so we can team up maybe!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。
。・:*:・゚’★❤`
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。
。・:*:・゚’★❤`


