12-08-2018, 04:21 PM
(12-08-2018, 04:08 PM)Iron Wrote:
*Shrugs* I don't want to do a Training Session, so Terra's not doing another Encounter on the Route.
Alright, then let me make a quick list of all the stuff/Pokemon I want to sell in Cress:
-- All the King's Armaments Terra traded for (Sword, Shield, Helmet, and Spear). If pristine relics aren't worth a lot of Poke in the modern era in a place that appreciate the past and its ancient culture, I'll facepalm so hard my face will resemble a pancake.
-- The Trumbeak Feather for $3000 Poke, unless its a good idea to save it as evidence for our Time Travel story. After all, Cheshirain Trumbeaks don't exist, and a simple DNA test can confirm its from one of them.
-- The Aipom Orange, as Terra really doesn't have much use for it himself, and its a rare plant, so it should be worth something.
-- Farfetch'd (Sans Ven's sweater) and Pansage, as if they would be desirable and get along with Cressians, why not try to sell them for Poke and/or Items?
-- The Victreebell to any Hikers/Explorers of Mt. Sentry in the area. If there are none, then they'll stay in Terra's PC until he can find a better place to sell them.
That should do it on the auction list, so I'll leave it at that!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


Spoiler