Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(12-09-2018, 05:26 PM)Iron Wrote: I don't know if I want to have Fissure in the campaign, what do you think?
It can be Evaded, so it might not be all that bad? I could also ban it from League use but allow it in wild battles.

Uh, if I'm allowed to carefully chip in concerning Fissure and related OHKO-move and give my thoughts about it: I would be MUCH in favour of these kind of moves being allowed in battles against wild Pokemon but being banned in official Battles against the Pokemon of other people.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]

--Windos is my OTP ❤---

`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: qt5IPWF.png]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 12-09-2018, 05:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)