Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(01-01-2019, 01:40 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(01-01-2019, 01:33 AM)Iron Wrote: You catch an Overgrown Crawdaunt! It looks like it'll probably have 5 Base HP. It's also eating a Staryu! The meal is still alive but on its last legs, quite literally.

That poor Staryu Sad

I mean, if it survives, then it'll probably be fine, but that can't be a comfortable experience for obvious reasons...

Terra and Tommy will be doing everything in their power to ensure it stays alive, and both of them are going to take the fight VERY seriously. Crawdaunts are no joke, at least in my chara's perspective.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 01-01-2019, 02:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 49 Guest(s)