Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(01-03-2019, 01:44 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Which means handing the Miracle Rod gives a user a brand new Move they are not likely to learn otherwise. Sounds like a Pure Fire type, Grass/Fire, Fire/Bug, or any type combo weak to Rock, Ground, and/or Water would best benefit from the Move, while a Low HP Grass type that can't learn GK is the best candidate for the HP boost the Miracle Rod gives.

That means out of Heart's Pokemon, D-Onix, Golet, Rose, and the Nidos would be great users of GK, while Cheshpin is the best Grass avaliable to pick it up. The Pokemon that benefit the most from MR in the party's pool would be Swiftfire, Delphox, Macargo, and Melly Move wise, while I'm none to sure about the HP Bonus. Interesting!

Ray and Sentry could benefit a bunch from it too, seeing as they don't know any damaging grass moves atm, and the only one that they can learn naturally besides Razor Leaf is Solar Beam (which Sentry can't even use effectively unless I purposely cancel Sand Stream with Sunny Day). Snivy and Yule could benefit from the HP buff, too. There also happens to be various other pokemon I have that would benefit a lot from access to a Grass move, but I was originally thinking about the item's applications for Grass types specifically, tbh.

Hence why I was personally interested in the Miracle Rod when it was first picked up.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Dragonstrike - 01-03-2019, 01:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 52 Guest(s)