01-03-2019, 03:27 PM
(01-03-2019, 03:09 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: And another fun fact! There's only one pokemon that naturally learns an OHKO faster than Krabby and Kingler do. The original crabs learn Guillotine for 31 exp in the book (though the levels they learn it at have ranged from 25-41 over the years), and Vikavolt learns Guillotine for 25!
Huh....well, if someone's looking for easy access to OHKOs, then those are the Pokemon they ought to raise then! I personally, though, I prefer Super Fang and Final Gambit, Destiny Bond/Arguably Spite and Grudge, and Seismic Toss/Night Shade/Psywave as Defense bypassing Moves on Pokemon than OHKO or Fixed Damage like Dragon Rage/Sonic Boom/The OHKOs/Arguably the Counter Moves. Fixed Damage is neat but often unrealiable or very conditional, while Defense bypassing Moves are pretty much work every time to a point, so if you have a choice between either, go with the later imo!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


