Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
.....My, what big and varied teeth you have, Yanma. That thing has almost every Fang and Bite Move in existence, including the super useful Super Fang and Ice Fang, and the deadily Crunch! And it gets an Ability that fixes the Accuracy issues of almost all its Moves, essentially giving the dragonfly perfect accuracy Moves? Aiyieyieyie.....that's one dang good prize fighter you caught their, Mika!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 01-03-2019, 06:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 47 Guest(s)