01-04-2019, 05:24 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2019, 05:31 PM by Lord Windos.)
Have a question Iron: Is it possible for Anubi to safely/not Lethally Paralyze/Burn Dragalge after its Fainted with Force Palm/Blaze Kick? Assuming I recall him to dispel his Nasty Plot buff and try/fail to capture Dragalge the first time and that clears their Defense Debuffs, would a Held Back Force Palm (STR + 2 + 1 - 1 IF - 5 Vitality = 3D6 - 1 Damage, Halved for both Moves?) always deal zero damage but eventually Paralyze/Burning the venomous drake? If not, could Terra use Bastion and have them cast Wide Guard on itself and Dragalge, THEN have Anubi apply Force Palm Paralysis, THEN Blaze Kick Burn 2?
I want to stack as many Status on the Dragon as possible for Pokeball Captures, as I know their kind has HIGH Will Scores for capture, and I don't think Terra would object to doing that if it means he can capture it and then get it healed ASAP upon it going to the Pokemon Center.
I want to stack as many Status on the Dragon as possible for Pokeball Captures, as I know their kind has HIGH Will Scores for capture, and I don't think Terra would object to doing that if it means he can capture it and then get it healed ASAP upon it going to the Pokemon Center.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


