Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(01-04-2019, 07:01 PM)Iron Wrote: Oh, and I don't think a failed capture should count as recalling a Pokemon, otherwise you'd lose Confusion when you did that.

Huh....didn't think about that. Thanks for pointing that out, mate!

That Dragalge (Definately waiting to sell outside of TV.....does Nathan still have the contact details of the Poison Trainer he got the Monkey Knot from? He'd probably bite at a Ulti-Poison type like it!) + the Crawdaunt together completely pay off the Super Rod + Bait and then some (Plus the Pokeballs spent on them!), so that means I can now keep the Swolturtle without feeling pressured into selling it later to recoup costs! Yay! Hopefully it won't feel too sore over getting thrashed and the treated as a pin cushion, but if so then their's Disobedence Camp/hard work for that.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins - by Lord Windos - 01-04-2019, 07:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)