01-09-2019, 03:40 PM
Alright, I think I know what to name Politoed now: Poseidon (Posei), since most everyone liked it in some fashion! I was thinking about Suijin, but I felt that is a bit too much of a name for Poli, (Sounds like something a hypothetical trainer would nickname a Kyorge or Manaphy!), and it shares the first two letters of the froggie's original name/species, which is neat! He may not be able to cause Earthquakes or control horses, but Terra's toad sure as heck can control the seas one day!
Mika's suggestion intrigues me despite not being chosen, so I think I'll nickname a Gyarados that Terra will likely end up fishing up if his luck improves/worsens drastically the next time he fishes. If the beast can even be tamed, that is......probably not, but that wouldn't deter him! Plus, if Terra had them and Dusclops/Dusknoir out, he'd probably auto win all his Intimidate Rolls due to Pressure Effects and......well, Gyara's Intimidate
Mika's suggestion intrigues me despite not being chosen, so I think I'll nickname a Gyarados that Terra will likely end up fishing up if his luck improves/worsens drastically the next time he fishes. If the beast can even be tamed, that is......probably not, but that wouldn't deter him! Plus, if Terra had them and Dusclops/Dusknoir out, he'd probably auto win all his Intimidate Rolls due to Pressure Effects and......well, Gyara's Intimidate
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650
Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!
Phantom is my OTP~
Online ID: 000650


